Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction: Doddzy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doddzy
Private
Private
Doddzy

Introduction: Doddzy Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 am

Hey I finally found decided to introduce myself (bit late as I joined awhile ago), I'm quite new to OGame so don't expect much off me....yet. The reason I join the Alliance is that I looked at your our forums and it looked like you had a nice community. I hope I make a nice contribution to this Alliance.
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile! A lot of people here are new, and playing is the fastest way to learn. Let us/me know if you need help with anything, whether it be military support or information.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:23 am

Indeed. Welcome. If anyone attacks you please let me know, as I'm constantly on the lookout for new planets to farm into oblivion Twisted Evil - it makes a nice change from eternally fleetsaving Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, welcome, enjoy, make peace, love or war and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Doddzy
Private
Private
Doddzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 am

While I got the chance, if I have a problem which section in the forums should I post in because there is no section called Help/Questions and so on
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Usually, sending a Circ message to the alliance will do the trick. Although, we do not have a whole lot of Raiders and Fleeters in ZGM Wing, It doesn't hurt to ask. Hopefully, someone will be online to help in that regard. If not, then all we can try to do is a retribution attack or help you with advice on the rebuild.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, and if by help you mean you need someone to go beat someone into the dust then you could always post it in the Battle Reports section, as Circular messages don't always work if people are getting too many other messages that push the Circ out of their mailbox before they get a chance to check it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Doddzy   Introduction: Doddzy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction: Doddzy
Page 1 of 1