Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you been attacked?

Go down 
+3
hellcat92
TattooMan
joeight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

Have you been attacked? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 am

This is a small idea that brewed up into my head....

If you have been attacked by a player, anyone at all. Post your CR in this thread. Personally, I'd like to be a part of an alliance that people are scared to attack. We should start building a reputation - If you attack one of our members, you can expect hellfire to ensue.

If someone's ninjad you, farmed you, busted your defense up. Post your CR here, and hopefully we can all help avenge the hits placed on us. If you're the one that avenged the loss of another - Post your CR as well :], we must revel in the glory of burned fleets and revenge.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 pm

I agree with Joe...what better way to really put TEAMWORK into use. This is one of the finer points of being part of an alliance. Our name is already out there among the other alliances. Why not instill the fear to go along with it...Yeah, we ARE known. But, are we really respected??? I'm not saying go out and start a war!!! What I AM saying is, that if we attack others like we normally do and a war ensues from that, so be it...We should not fear to go to war if it comes to that. What we should do is embrace the idea of war and work as a team to win it. Even if we don't win, we will be a better alliance because of it. It will instill morale, camaraderie, and the general feeling of being part of something big (in OGame standards). And we can use war as a tool to find the weaknesses we DO have. Oh, we have them. We just can't identify what they are.

With that said, we should just continue what we are doing right now...War WILL find us. It's just a matter of when and with who.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 pm

omg I love you Joe!

hit me now biaches!
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes, great idea. Sort of a "blacklist" or deathlist, haha.

And honestly, among the boards, the alliance ZGM and it's wing currently have a reputation for getting hit a lot and being easy targets. Don't storm on there and do anything rash though Razz...

In terms of weaknesses, the wing has a huge amount of players who are very likely to get picked off in a war and be able to do nothing back. They can't even support other players with resources unless they get GO permission first, and even then there's not enough communication for that.

The main alliance lacks big fleeters that are active. Safety in numbers isn't always true in ogame. A much smaller alliance could mobilize quickly and out dance circles around us. Aside from norse and a few others, we really don't have much of a backbone.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Well, I wouldn't use the term 'Backbone' in that context. Between both Alliances we have plenty of backbone (members). What we lack is, the ASS to back it up. We need to have more members who are active and willing to build up quickly. Unfortunately, the Wing has a lot of Greenies (Noobs). I'd say, only 20% of the wing are active players. The rest of them are just snailing along and I'm about to give the Wing an enema. There are members that have been in the wing longer than I have and I have surpassed them. I don't expect anyone to keep pace with me, but at least they should show some advancement. I really hate going on these tirades. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm

is that a challenge tattoo? im sure i can surpass you i am constantly surpassing everbody in the wing now, you are only 83k ahead of me my first goal was to surpass hellcat he was on 14k point when i joined i was 2.4k if i remember, now i am almost 9k points and hellcat is around 16k so it wont be long until i am pushing him, as of fleet i have none i am getting all my buildings/mines/techs to a decent amount and then my fleet will come as my mining income can then be used only for fleet so my fleet will be pushed out pretty fast as i am almost reaching nanite factory on my main planet too
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:02 am

That's hardly fair Sad just cos I have people who decide to attack my defenses while I'm at work...
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 am

Brutius.....Don't bite off more than you can chew!!! I was not referring to anyone specific, aside from the people who are snailing along. Are you being a snail? Are you feeling like YOU are being picked on with my statement? Why don't you read it again and tell me if I specified anyone. NO!? You have not been in this alliance as long as I have and the people I am talking about know who they are. I was NOT including everyone in that statement. But....If a challenge is what you are looking for, So be it. I challenge you to be an officer in the Alliance and have the privilege to boot me out of the alliance for insubordination. Your arrogance is going to get you in trouble. We are ALL on the same team here...Try acting like it.
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 am

im not being arrogant im trying to have a friendly challenge with somebody, sorry if it came across arrogant i just want to aim at somebody higher than me to give me the drive i need to be on par with our other members who are pushing ahead.

I guess i will just keep my challenge with hellcat going Sad

Quote :
I don't expect anyone to keep pace with me
thats the bit that made me think you wanted a challenge
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 am

There is nothing wrong with a little healthy competition within the alliance. In fact, I welcome it. I've been trying to get everyone to do that very thing. But, sitting there thinking I was talking about you when I made that statement as a generality towards the extremely slow players, was for a lack of a better word, Arrogant. I did the same thing when I was a noob. Setting a goal, based on the other players in the alliance. but, I did not antagonize anyone by making comments like you did. My statement was based on fact....Not as a dig. Competition is a good thing in this alliance, but keep it healthy. We do not want to create an air of animosity between each other.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:15 am

Well I decline that challenge - if it was ever issued. I don't want to feel obliged to push myself too fast or to spend my work days worrying about OGame. I want to take the game at my own pace, and if you pass me in terms of points then so be it. I really don't care. So long as I continue to progress up through the ranks and slowly amass the mosts biggerest fleetses evar!!!!11!!!1!! that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 am

what do u classify as a BIG fleet? lol!
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Silent Killer wrote:
what do u classify as a BIG fleet? lol!

1:13:27
A hostile fleet from no 88 write message from Moon [1:318:8] is approaching Planet 163 [1:361:11]. Its mission is: Attack.

This right here usually qualifies...

Anyone feel like avenging me Sad? lol...
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am

By the biggest fleet I mean something in the order of the same number of Battleships that No 88 has in LF, about 80.000 isn't it?
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:18 pm

No.88 doesn't have a fleet.....not even a BIG fleet. What he DOES have however, is an ARMADA. An Armada x10. No one person has a fleet or armada big enough to take him out...period. Even if half the universe were to attack him all at once it would still be one HELL of a fight. Unstoppable might be unstoppable.....But, in my opinion, No.88 is untouchable.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm

If we had ACS it would take about 3 to 5 of the top fleeters to take a good chunk of his fleet.

4th Reinhard Rommel
5th linrong
6th terry
7th raar
8th Horizontal Dave

top 3 would and could take a big chunk of No88's fleet, if they could work together,
but GHA and _V_ lmao ya right....

Now GHA's Top players could take on No88's fleet.
Thats if they didn't have personal Naps.

The only allaince I would think that can take down No88's fleet is _V_.

But thats if they timed the attack well,and most of them are online.

In Uni 5 . us. were pretty good at timings, and taking down bigger and stronger fleets.

But this is only possible if they put ACS.

Last edited by Unstoppable on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Agreed.....If Universe 10 had ACS, I'm sure that BOTH ZGM Alliances would be a bigger threat and have a better ability to defend itself and it's members. Unfortunately, we do not have that ability. What I hear through the Board is that eventually, we WILL have them. But, until such time, we are stuck with what we have.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 am

TattooMan wrote:
No.88 doesn't have a fleet.....not even a BIG fleet. What he DOES have however, is an ARMADA. An Armada x10. No one person has a fleet or armada big enough to take him out...period. Even if half the universe were to attack him all at once it would still be one HELL of a fight. Unstoppable might be unstoppable.....But, in my opinion, No.88 is untouchable.

~TattooMan~

It was 100 RIPs... Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been attacked?   Have you been attacked? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been attacked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: