Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane : LordStriker

Go down 
+4
Caveman
ds8895
joeight
LordStriker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LordStriker
LordStriker

Shane : LordStriker Empty
PostSubject: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:39 pm

my names shane, ive been playing ogame for some years now. was the commander of the covenant in uni 1, co founder of Dynamite Legion of uni 9. i have the know how and the mechanics of the game very well. i have aim yahoo and msn if anyone of the ZGM officers would like to add me

msn: panther_paw69@hotmail.com

yahoo: xxweapon_of_warxx@yahoo.com

aim: Xx01Slayer10xX
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:23 am

LordStriker wrote:
my names shane, ive been playing ogame for some years now. was the commander of the covenant in uni 1, co founder of Dynamite Legion of uni 9. i have the know how and the mechanics of the game very well. i have aim yahoo and msn if anyone of the ZGM officers would like to add me

msn: panther_paw69@hotmail.com

yahoo: xxweapon_of_warxx@yahoo.com

aim: Xx01Slayer10xX

Hi!

Sorry for the raiding before I joined -_-

You're in the safe zone now Smile

I hope we can put bad feelings behind us and become powerful allies.
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Powerful allies. Sounds like a cliche Razz. Anyway, welcome to the forums. They're pretty active, make sure you stop by once and a while. If ever need any help, contact us on the boards or through circular message.
Back to top Go down
Caveman
Caveman

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:04 pm

good to have ya Innocent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
LordStriker
LordStriker

PostSubject: ha   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:06 pm

i feel loved in here lol...but has ZGM ever been at war?
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm

To the extent of my knowledge, we entered a war and pretty much won awhile ago, since the opposing alliance dissolved and disbanded. Nothing recent though.
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Quote :
joeight

Sorry for the raiding before I joined -_-

lmao seen this so many times when I was ZGM.. Once Ppl are attacked from a ZGM and is tired of getting
hit they Join the same alliance so they stop.

XD
lmao
Chicken Chicken Chicken
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 pm

I prefer to refer to that as suggestive assimilation Smile.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Suggestive Assimilation.....LMAO......I love it!!!

JOIN OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:26 pm

hilarius lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Actually he's been in ZGM longer than i have. Embarrassingly enough I used to O-stats ZGM, go right down the list, and farm everyone. The only reason why i haven't gone around parading the fact that most of our defenses and fleet-saving techniques around here are junk is because I'm not an officer - And i don't feel like it's my place.

Tattooman
Rommell
Lordstriker
hungu_cj

And many many more....

The reason why I joined ZGM is because I saw activity - And with activity comes a LOT of potential.
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm

this whole uni is pretty lax when it comes to fleet/res saving. not many people seem to hunt the active players and seems everyone is taking the inactives, i have also noticed that the gap between points and rank is alarming with amount of points gaps just between 2 single places, it leaves little to be desired for a lot of the fleeters in this game, the smaller guys leave there fleet and res about but the bigger guys dont hit because they want bigger profits, so generally in most cases the smaller guys are safe and dont get hit much, there is a guy near me with a small fleet and defence that never moves off his planet even when he is afk and he will be one of my first hits when i have my fleet Very Happy

but i do agree everone with even the smallest fleet in this alliance need to start fleetsaving just for the hell of it not because you need to even if your defence is strong enough to save the fleet its best to get in the habit of fleet saving, otherwise you will become lax and naive about your fleet and one morning it will be gone affraid

i just fell asleep at 4pm my time and woke back up 2am with over 1m of resources on my planet and smal defence and only a cargo fleet, lucky enough im a geek so i kept waking up in shock each hour thinking omg ogame but i couldnt bring myself to save my fleet because i didnt see any red writing on overview LOL. well i was lucky and didnt get hit anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:07 pm

That strikes me as funny Razz. Going through an alliance to find targets, haha. I've gone through o-stats to figure out if the opposing player has enough of a fleet to ninja me or retaliate, but i've never used it to single people out. And activity is important. The main reason I joined the wing in the first place was the low points requirement and the large amount of players. I have stayed because of it's activity.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Ditto DS.....I totally agree. Both ZGM Alliances are active, and have extreme potential. I just wish people would take advantage of being in such an alliance and really build -up their Fleets, Defenses, Techs and Buildings. There is "some" degree in safety in being a member in a large alliance. Not much, but some. And it is a hell of a lot better than being out in the Universe, alone. Also, being allowed to help mold the alliance is rewarding and one the reasons why I stay with the Wing. The people are, in no small part, another reason.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
LordStriker
LordStriker

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:25 pm

im not doin too bad for only 14k pts

Small Cargo 28 max
Large Cargo 20 max
Light Fighter 11 max
Heavy Fighter 10 max
Cruiser 13 max
Battleship 19 max
Espionage Probe 11 max

Rocket Launcher (689 available)
The rocket launcher is a simple, cost-effective defensive option.
Requirements: Metal: 2.000
Construction Time: 4m 48s

Light Laser (230 available)
Concentrated firing at a target with photons can produce significantly greater damage than standard ballistic weapons.
Requirements: Metal: 1.500 Crystal: 500
Construction Time: 4m 48s

Heavy Laser (20 available)
The heavy laser is the logical development of the light laser.
Requirements: Metal: 6.000 Crystal: 2.000
Construction Time: 19m 12s

Gauss Cannon (15 available)
The Gauss Cannon fires projectiles weighing tons at high speeds.
Requirements: Metal: 20.000 Crystal: 15.000 Deuterium: 2.000
Construction Time: 1h 24m

Ion Cannon (10 available)
The Ion Cannon fires a continuous beam of accelerating ions, causing considerable damage to objects it strikes.
Requirements: Metal: 2.000 Crystal: 6.000

Small Shield Dome (1 available)
The small shield dome covers an entire planet with a field which can absorb a tremendous amount of energy.
Requirements: Metal: 10.000 Crystal: 10.000
Construction Time: 48m
The shield dome can only be built once.
Large Shield Dome (1 available)
The evolution of the small shield dome can employ significantly more energy to withstand attacks.
Requirements: Metal: 50.000 Crystal: 50.000
Construction Time: 4h 0m
The shield dome can only be built once.
Anti-Ballistic Missiles (5 available, max. 35)
Anti-Ballistic Missiles destroy attacking interplanetary missiles
Requirements: Metal: 8.000 Deuterium: 2.000

+ 10 more battle
250 more lt laser
300 more rl
and 5 more gauss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane : LordStriker   Shane : LordStriker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down