Share | 

TattooMan - The one and only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6

PostSubject: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Hello....I'm Steve.....and I have a drinking problem.....(ahem) Just Kidding. drunken ...lol

I'm 41 years old. I live near Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Father of 3 daughters / Grandfather of 2 boys with another grandson on the way. cheers

I'm a Dispatcher / Manager by day, and a Tattoo Artist in my off time.

I'm also A Desert Storm veteran, honorably discharged from the United States Air Force (Sergeant) in 1991

I like doing all sorts of things, but I'll give you the short list....Tattoos (obviously), Playing the Drums, Riding My Harley, Playing with my Grandchildren, and playing OGame and Bite Fight. Shocked And I have a hell of a sense of humor (checking inside my underwear) because I have nothing else to live for....lmao

Why does this sound like a personal ad?????...lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_The_Destroyer_

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Hey Steve glad you're here Smile
I would love to have a Harley to ride around on Very Happy

What kind of duty did you do in the air force? I have a friend who was stationed there to repair jets and perform maintenance on some of the F-16's.
Now, he is working on the F-22's Smile He wont really tell me anything about them though lol.

I got to see several of them do maneuvers over his base, and man those babies are intense. They can actually come to an almost complete stop vertically, and then roll over backwards, and do a "back flip" in formation so to speak. I dont know the technical term Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:02 pm

I wonder why???? You do know that those are still highly classified? lol

I was in Logistics, Did just about every job in it. Served me well over the past 23 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_The_Destroyer_

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Oh I know, I know. Whenever my friend leaves the country, he has to inform his authorities where he is going and for how long because of the information he knows about it. He actually sat in one of those rooms with the bright light and the 2 way glass etc. where they grilled him on what to and not to tell anyone about the plane. He was a little shook up by that one lol. He works on the computers and electronics of it, so he has alot of pressure on him not to say anything loosely. If he goes to certain countries, he has to have a guard to go with him. I dont think I envy his position.
He told me about a guy there at his base that just showed the outside of the '22 to a couple friends without permission, and the sky fell on top of him.
I also have a friend that works on this amphibious APC (that I guess is getting put into heavy use or something) that I cant for the life of me remember what it's called. He has to have some higher clearance too, and he only works on the programming on it. Remind me never to get involved in anything classified by our government lol.

In my opinion, the '22 is the best plane ever made to date for the jobs it performs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Hell....I still have classified information that i can't talk about, even after all these years. But, I'm certain I have forgotten most of it....lmao lol! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:03 pm

Wow, you have lots of stuff going on.

well, welcome to the forums.

oh and I added this to the beginning of your post drunken lol

Level 7
Level 7

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 am

TattooMan wrote:
Hello....I'm Steve.....and I have a drinking problem.....(ahem) Just Kidding. drunken ...lol

Lol. I have two drinking problems,

1. My glass is empty!
2. When its full, Im only legally alowd coke! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
kennett
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:13 pm

you said that you were in the army
well i am thinking about taking this course so that when i leave school i join the army for 3-5 years and then i either carry on or i join the police
is it worth while?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 pm

No, Kennet....I said I was in the U.S.Air Force. Although, I can't speak intelligently about the British Army, I can say I met a few RAF Airmen while I was stationed in Europe back in 1986. Seemed like they were enjoying the military life, considering we were drinking at the time...lol. However, My 6 years in the military was a great way to get my life on track. Even after all these years, the experience is still part of me. I really do miss the life I had in the Air Force. My original plan was to make a life long career of it and had re-enlisted before my first tour was over. With that said, I'm glad I got out when I did. Had I not, I never would have met my Wife, had my 3 daughters, and 2 wonderful grandsons with one more on the way.

The short of it is......Yes, it is worth it. But, keep in mind, your get what you put in when it comes to the military. I believe that to be true in ALL branches, ALL countries. And considering your country and mine are STRONG allies, that would make it more true.

I hope that helps....

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TattooMan - The one and only   

Back to top Go down

TattooMan - The one and only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: