Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Officer Re-structuring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

Alliance Officer Re-structuring Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Officer Re-structuring   Alliance Officer Re-structuring I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:17 pm

In light of recent events with Chevron leaving the Alliance, I need EVERY member of the Wing to be patient and understanding. As you all have already heard, we are in the middle of assigning people to fill the positions that are available. The NEW officers in these positions will need time to acclimate to their new duties and responsibilities, as do I. I will be taking personal responsibility to ensure that your new officers will be properly instructed in those responsibilities. And as such, your patience would be greatly appreciated in this transition. If you have any complaints, grievances or gripes, please direct them to me and me only. I will do everything I can to alleviate the problem.

Keep in mind, we DO have a chain of command here. So, after everyone has settled in to their positions, you will need to direct your questions and comments to the appropriate officer. If your problem is with one of the officers, then you can direct your query to me. Lastly, if your problem is with me, then you can direct your comments to the Leader (Chief of Staff), Muffin Man. This is how it is going to work....This is what you call a chain of command. With that said, if you cannot get a satisfactory answer or resolution from the appropriate officer or if they are in Vacation Mode and not responsive, then you can direct the problem or question to me. We are all here to help each other....Please, help me with your patience and understanding in this unsettled time.

Thank you...

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Officer Re-structuring   Alliance Officer Re-structuring I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 am

Just thought I'd say, I know I'm in vac mode, that is due to my random log on times (because of private issues). They are so random I do not know when I will next be on. So for the safety of my fleet I am in vac mode. However I am still active (most of the time) and willing to answer any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
awc
Level 3
Level 3
awc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Officer Re-structuring   Alliance Officer Re-structuring I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

lol gotta love the chain of command. Its how us military guys (and gals) live keep up the good work Tattoman
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Officer Re-structuring   Alliance Officer Re-structuring I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm

The Alliance now has ALL of it's Senior Officer positions assigned. Although, we have that completed, we still have to get comfortable with those duties. I also want to Thank all of you who have shown interest in a position, but were not chosen. I want to assure you that you will still be considered if the need ever arises to fill a position. Some of the things we will be looking for are, forum activity, helping the less experienced members, and overall camaraderie within the alliance.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation...

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Officer Re-structuring   Alliance Officer Re-structuring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Officer Re-structuring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Chat-
Jump to: