Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities Empty
PostSubject: Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities   Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:05 pm

The following is an OUTLINE on the specific Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Officers in ZGM Wing and some of the more common things that everyone is required to do...

LEADER: He is Responsible for ALL the duties outlined for each specific position. He has the duty and responsibility to know how to do the job of all the Senior Officers. However, His primary responsibility is to make the FINAL decision in matters that effect the Alliance and to make sure that all the officers are doing their job.

EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Generally, the Second-in-Command...He has the same basic responsibility as the LEADER with one exception...The Executive Officer ONLY has the final decision if the LEADER is unable to, due to his absence or if a decision has to be made due to expediency. He is also responsible to make sure all the other officers are doing their job and must have the knowledge to do those jobs.

DRILL OFFICER: This is one of the most important duties in the Alliance. He is responsible for the Training of new recruits, Disciplinary actions for those who break the rules and the Code of Conduct, AND for the Morale of the Alliance. Also, He is Generally the Third-in-Command for the Alliance.

DIPLOMATIC OFFICER: As the title implies, He is responsible for the communication of our Alliance with other alliances, whether it is with a present ally or NAP, or with an enemy alliance. Also, his duty is to communicate with other alliances for the purpose of NAP's, Trade Agreements, and Peace Treaties. He also has the responsibility to keep in the know about everything going on in the Universe and relay that information to all the Senior Officers.

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: His primary duty is to screen potential members into the Alliance and to accept them as members. He also has the responsibility to help with the training of new members in the Alliance Code of Conduct and rules, as well as, teaching the less experienced on how to play Ogame effectively and that the new members sign-up in the Forum. Additionally, he has the duty to go out and RECRUIT new members who may be a benefit to the Alliance.

COMMON DUTIES:

Every Senior Officer and ALL other Officers (Generals & Admirals) are also on the DEFENSE COMMITTEE. In cases of WAR, they are the ones that are responsible for the planning and execution of Strategies pertaining to defense and tactical strikes. They are also responsible to make sure that everyone in the alliance knows their job in case of War.

Every Officer is also responsible to help members with any questions pertaining to Alliance Rules, How to play the game or at least direct them to where they can find the answer, and to handle any internal problems between members.

Lastly...If you know of anything else that should be included in this thread, by all means, post those responses here. It is also one of your duties to help with the day-to-day operations of the alliance and to be active in the Forum....

LEAD BY EXAMPLE

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
Watersoftheoasis
Watersoftheoasis

PostSubject: Re: Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities   Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:14 am

Yay for morale boosting!!! I suppose I'd better start working on that...
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities   Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 am

LOL, well you just boosted my morale...
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities   Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:11 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities   Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Officers - Duties and Responsibilities
Page 1 of 1