Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets go to WAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adamfromearth
Private
Private

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:52 pm

lets start marking out tertory and start some wars.

clean out smaller aliances n bulid up our fleats then head for aliances of equal size

what do you think
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

sounds like it would be a good training exercise...

I had this wierd plan were members with navy ranks paired up with those that have army ranks, that way everyone was involved and did what they did best. So the turtles/miners could produce lots of res quickly and ship it to their partner. Who then used it to build fleet and then went out and smashed some of the enemy.

I think I would pair the smaller fleeters with bigger miners/turtles because they would be producing less res in the first place so would need more help, shilst the bigger fleeters would need less help. Also I would pair those who were in the same time zone, so they were on at roughly the same time.

What do you think Edog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
adamfromearth
Private
Private

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 pm

i think that is more hasle than its worth and i dono about other members but i ant giving any body my res to build there fleet.

when im fleet bulding i send all mt res to one or 2 main planets and build one or 2 main fleets

you need to find some body to reserch smaller aliances that wee could atack and win !!!!
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 pm

hang on,

You may not, but you are a fleeter, of course you wouldn't want to give res away. If you read, I was trying to find a way in which both types of player were involved in the war at doing what they do best.

Also you are a bigger player, so you will find it easier to get res, however when I was smaller player(espeacally during a war) I struggled to get res. Also I am not saying that turtles/miners should ship every last drop of their res. Just they could lend a hand, whilst trying to build a fleet of their own.

Hope that clears everything up.
Back to top Go down
adamfromearth
Private
Private

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm

i totaly understand where your coming from but i think wee need to start a training plan to better our players and set a date for out first war and make all players achive a target for that date

who is incharge off wars/ battels in this aliance ?
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am

Edog is our drill seargent. if that helps, but I am currently our diplomat.

Also I was thinking whether destroying smaller alliances would look bad to the rest of the universe. And we may end up bieng the smaller alliance bieng smashed by someone bigger than us.

I know it's just a game etc. but I do't want to come on every day to find 3 or 4 BR's and no res on my planets! cos then it get's boring.

Don't get me wrong, it would be fun to get in a war, just thought I'd add something to think about.
Back to top Go down
awc
Level 3
Level 3
awc

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 pm

I don't come by here often but after reading this i just had to put in my 2 cents worth.

Instead of declaring an all out war you could always declare a contest war with an other alliance with say a duration of a week or 2 thus allowing you teach and learn lots but at the same time you won't sustain huge amounts of damage.

Another kind of war (but i'm not sure it would be the best) is a total Damage war; the first alliance to do x amount of damage to the other alliance wins. This method could potentially be linked with the above say; first to reach x damage wins, but the war will end on after 2 weeks and if neither alliance has reached the x damage then it sahll be declared a draw.

As for attacking a noob alliances this is NOT a good thing to do. it is not a very popular thing to do and it is most likely that a much stronger allince would delcare war on just for the sole reason that you are n00b bashing.

I hope this helps. If its not clear let me know and i'll fix it up abit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets  go  to WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets go to WAR   Lets  go  to WAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go to WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Chat-
Jump to: