Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain No

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey there guys just introducing myself once again im sorry about all the inactiveness of me but my nets been down alot and my service provider has been a right pain. But im back if you will have me Very Happy im ready to rebuild my fleet to the once glorious size it once was i will show you guys what this leader still has left in him Very Happy.

Welcome to all the new players and hello to the old im glad you guys have kept things going Swatcop i owe you a drink for keeping it all there and getting in touch with me Very Happy.

Like our motto says WE NEVER FORGET and i have not and will not forgot this illustrious alliance Very Happy lets go have some fun.

Alliance Leader - Captain No
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:57 am

good to see you back! Good Job

( I thought you'd found something better than Ogame! but as my thoughts corrected me, nothing is better than Ogame! Cool )
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Captain No

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:24 am

right well ive got to post this here as i have no power in areas and theres no officers section but ive just got this message through id like opinions and i need quick replies to let them know

Hi
I am joint leader with viper of venom.
Now we have 2-3 members who are below what we expect points wise, we wondered if you would be interested in taking these members on.
These members will have had a bit of experience but we like to teach and advise our members how to play so they are quite low maintanace i guess!

The lowest if the members who would join have 110k points, from there they are more experienced, skill and have more point!
Although this doesnt mean we have a NAP or alliance it does mean we would like to keep in close contact and help you guys out where possible.

If you responed we may be able to help you and your players as well! Please get back to me

Regards
BAW
Half Leader Of Venom

Thanks - Captain No
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Sounds Great! Good Job
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Captain No

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:47 pm

i shall reply to them in 12 hours if i have no objections
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 am

Actually I have gone away and thought about it, what if they are spys? I highly doubt it.

when we accept them delete this post please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain No

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 am

well i was thinking either give them limited access for now like we did on the old forums or we could test them and make a hoax forum and post data on things we dont have or what not....im not a complete idiot, we did it with matt k after all
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:19 am

Yh, i say go ahead and let them in but give them a sort of probation period where they have limited access to the forum and memberlist.
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:17 pm

I think they are going to be good.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Captain No

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:05 am

right this is their reply and please ask about before we give an answer and we shall debate who best deserves it

From BAW

Right soon you shall have 2 of our members!

Do you know someone in ZGM or a friend that want an account! it has 262k points
More of a miner, has 3-4 moons, grav tech although fields on planets arent to good!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Well im asuming this is the account they're talking about. Three moons is very nice but it doesn't seem to have a good fleet to go with it. It seems like the player has only been logging in every 3 days or so, which means it might be better to get the account soon whilst it still has some small amount of fleet.

http://ogame.gamestats.org/org/10/search/player/dk123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing   Introducing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: