Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Confirmation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Am I correct when I say I remember reading in the rules somewhere that there is a stict NO BEGGING rule?
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah, were not into beggars. Its ok to ask for stuff sometimes (esp. if youve been attacked) but when people constantly beg its anoying and we dont feel pity for them anymore.

Im a nice person and like to give stuff a lot but I like to decide when I give it.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:29 pm

I was just wondering cos there was some new guy in ZGM Wing who like as soon as he joined sent two circulars saying "send metal please"
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Dont yell at him or anything, but always remember, its your choice who you give stuff to. You never have to give anyone anythng.

If he get real annoying about it just ask him to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Captain No

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:50 am

or talk to one of the officers, the diplomat or myself are probably the best two to do this
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am

why can't we just kill him? what if he does not listen THEN can we kill him just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Captain No

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm

because if we settled everything by force people would be to worried to ask for help in the future, force within the alliance is not tollerated which is usually why one of the officers sorts it out unless the person in question has a mentor........
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 am

ok i get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules Confirmation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Confirmation   Rules Confirmation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules Confirmation
Page 1 of 1