Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

would u do military?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caveman
Caveman

would u do military? Empty
PostSubject: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:04 pm

ive been considering joining the Corp.of Engineers for the military and was just wondering if this was a good think or not.i know theres the army, navy, air force, army reserve, seals, nat. guard, and all but wat would u choose?....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

Hey, Caveman...Serving in the Military is an Honorable thing. Trust me, I served in the Air Force for 6 years, and I miss it, even now. It's been about 16 years since I was Honorably Discharged. I'm a Persian Gulf Veteran. With that said, the Army Corps of Engineers is a job that would make you one of the first ones on the front line. I don't know what your plans or aspirations are, but, when I was in the service, I chose a job that would give me a usable skill after my life in the Military. And I have been doing just that since. (Transportation & Logistics). That still put me in a position to be shipped to a War Zone. But, if you have any questions, let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Steve Sniped
Back to top Go down
awc
Level 3
Level 3
awc

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Well i may be a little to late to give you any advice or suggestions but her goes anyways. I am a member of the Canadian Forces (Navy). I am currently going to school to get an engineering degree. The Forces pays for my tuition and books and all that good stuff as well I get a salary (its not much but its more than my civilian friends) I realize that the Canadian Forces won't be exactly the same as any of the elements in the US however there are somethings that are similar. There is that great sense of Pride and Comradeship that we all feel (ask TattoMan even though he was in the USAF and I am in the RCN he would have experienced it too). Also if you want the opinion of a younger member of the forces feel free to PM me or whatever, I have the time (hence why I play ogame).

awc

ps don't join the chair force its no fun join the Navy.
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Caveman, joining the military is pretty much up to you. You're the only one who knows if its a good thing or not for yourself. If your heart is telling you to join then you should probably do it. As for choosing a branch of the military choose what interests you most.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:42 pm

ya man this is a big responsibility so take some time to make this decision.
Back to top Go down
Caveman
Caveman

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:01 am

sadly when i went to the recruiters office and all that stuff they told me that because im ADHD and all that i would have to wait 2 or three years to join.i mit have to wait but i do still kinda wanna join ive doin my research on all the branches of military and i mit choose enginner or mechanic since thoughs are my interest. after all i am a country boy from the south. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would u do military?   would u do military? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would u do military?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Off Topic-
Jump to: