Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watersoftheoasis
Watersoftheoasis

Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P Empty
PostSubject: Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P   Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Hello all! I am Watersoftheoasis. My real name is Brendan, and I live in Burlington, Wisconsin.
Why do you care about me, you may ask? Well, I am an active contributor, and am the Recruiting Officer of the ZGM Wing.
My Ogame experience: I've been playing Ogame off and on for about 3-4 years now, in several different universes. My most recent one was in Universe 22, in which I got up to abou 60,000 points before getting bored there. Razz I was the temporary leader (only active officer Razz ) of a dying alliance there, and the only way I kept it alive was by basically desolving it into a stronger alliance, WoK, if anyone knows universe 22. As far as universe 10, I've been spending much more of my resources in earlier research, mainly to try out a different strategy, and so far, it's been working well for me.

As you may be able to tell from this long paragraph, I am an avid gamer, playing a multitude of games ranging from FPS's (First person shooters for those of you non-gamers Smile ) to strategy, and to racing games. I also enjoy reading, and have read many books.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P   Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:33 am

woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
wisconsin
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
woo yay!
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P   Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:56 am

Watersoftheoasis wrote:
FPS's (First person shooters for those of you non-gamers Smile )

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Watersoftheoasis
Watersoftheoasis

PostSubject: Re: Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P   Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Lol? cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P   Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watersoftheoasis - Finally posting here :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: