Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm

hi

i have been farmed for about 2 month now by the same guy IDaCoolGuy coordinates 1 119 7 i dont want to be a noob who just asks for help of stronger players but i need help REALLY badly he is attacking me each time i go over 5k points and that is sometimes twice in a day i cant get enough recources to build a fleet because i normally spend it straight on my def and that gets mashed to death or i am over 5k points and i am attacked
i really need some advice on how to get around this situation without violence or i need someone to attack him and nock him back a few points however he is in a alliance called YKWYK i dont know if they allies with us but they are hihgher than us by 20 points so they might be too strong for us but i dont know but if they are could someone plz inform ZGM about this plz
p.m me or reply in this topic plz
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Haha, slow down there. YKWYK is a pretty strong alliance and don't see any need to go to war or anything rash like that. Just hang on. Try and use your resources to build *better buildings*. Don't go for defenses or a fleet since your likely to get farmed anyway. If you don't have anything left on your planet, there is no incentive to attack you. Once you can produce enough resources to expand and build colony ships, look FAR away, (10+ systems) and colonize on x:xxx:6, as the "6" coordinate provides the largest planets with the most space.
Back to top Go down
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 am

thankyou

i have 3 other planets bad part is they are in the galaxy next to my main and none of them are x xxx 6 but thats alright
i am spending most of it on my technology should i be doing that
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 pm

yeah, continue increasing your tech, making colonies far away and buildings. Focus on fleets later.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:36 pm

I don't know if you can yet but if he's sending a fleet of low class ships(light fighters, heavy fighters, cruisers) then try building gauss cannons to hurt his ships more than say building alot of rocket launchers.
Back to top Go down
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am

no i am following the guides and i am getting help of tattooman also he is not attacking me until i have 10k points but i had a strong def for my standards any way but he had bombers and battleships so even my large shield and my guass cannons were demolished
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Yeah, your going to need massed gauss or plasma cannons to do any real damage to Battleships and Battlecruisers. I say get some colonies far away and start fleet saving, it'll be really hard to endure repeated hits from a fleet like that at your level.
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Quote :
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Haha, slow down there. YKWYK is a pretty strong alliance and don't see any need to go to war or anything rash like that. Just hang on. Try and use your resources to build *better buildings*. Don't go for defenses or a fleet since your likely to get farmed anyway. If you don't have anything left on your planet, there is no incentive to attack you. Once you can produce enough resources to expand and build colony ships, look FAR away, (10+ systems) and colonize on x:xxx:6, as the "6" coordinate provides the largest planets with the most space.

hehehehe Long time ago I challenged them all vs me when i was ZGM Wing, they did some damage but not as much as I did. Indeed the alliance is strong but you shouldn't let there superior Rank fool you.
A player is only as good if he can use his fleet wisely, defense or offense.
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Haha, true. I'm sure we could take them on. I'm sure you could take them on. My reply was in reference the the rashness of going to a full scale war over simple raiding. Hypothetically, a war with YKWYK is totally possible. I was simply stating my thoughts on if it was preferable.
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Would you think I can take them on If I was ranked 600th ??
hehehe

but anyways off topic.
I know you were replying to it.
I'm Just saying what happened long time ago.
It would be nice to see ZGM get a war tho.
I now everyone at the boards would find it nice.
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Haha... Depends what points get you to that rank. Razz.

Yeah, i'm a relatively new member, and joined the Main alliance a little before your left it. I think a war would be exciting. I'm sure the board would be amused as well. It's not everyday you get to watch pawns and a few rooks fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: