Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is dark matter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

what is dark matter Empty
PostSubject: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:06 pm

hi

whats is dark matter because dont you need to become member(comander) to get that if sso what other benefits are there of being a member
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 pm

Nope, you can also find it from doing expeditions (I believe). In other words...unless you're absolutely super-addicted to OGame and love it above and beyond your own life become a member. Otherwise send expeditions off and find your own Dark Matter imo.
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 pm

buying it is pretty much a waste of money, you get a little from expeditions, i have about 1000 of it, save till you have 10000 then you can buy something
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:46 pm

I agree with Justin....Buying it will give you very little advantage, if any. You CAN find Dark Matter on Expeditions. I have about 337 Dark Matter (can't do a damn thing with it right now), but if I save it up, eventually I will be able to get a merchant, or maybe commander. Who knows? Anyway, Expeditions are the LAST priority on my list right now. Building up my Fleet and Defenses, as well as, Buildings and Tech are the things I'm concentrating on, considering possible upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 pm

I usually just do 1 expedition every night when i go to bed. Usually you get a profit but never send more than 1 ship.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is dark matter   what is dark matter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is dark matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Off Topic-
Jump to: