Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt hear, you all remember me

Go down 
+3
TattooMan
ds8895
Amon Ra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon Ra
Private
Private

Matt hear, you all remember me Empty
PostSubject: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:35 pm

I'm sure all the older members remember me.
I hope your all doing well. My mom's finally in remission, and i'm finally out of my spiraling depression.
I left this alliance about 4 months ago when it seemed liike it was dying but it's good to finally see some new faces here.
I hope to hear back from you.

P.S: if you ever need my help, any of you, I will help you any way i can possible.
Mwahahah Chainsaw Enormous Crap Sniped Guns Party Eat
I love the smilies
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Glad to hear that Smile. Welcome back I guess Razz. I'm a relatively new member, so I don't know you too well, haha.

ZGM is still an underdog alliance, but it's got a lot of potential (especially in the Wing) to train a new generation of members. Same here, if you need assistance, let us know via circular message/here.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey, Amon....

I'm TattooMan...Drill Sergeant in ZGM Wing. I'm glad everything is working out for you. I wish you the best. And I'll echo what DS had said in the previous post...If there is anything we can do. Anyway, if you feel like coming back to the Zero-G Marines, I'm sure either the Main, and definitely the Wing would love to have you. Just let us know.
Back to top Go down
Watersoftheoasis
Watersoftheoasis

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Hey! Welcome back Matt! SwordFight
Back to top Go down
Captain No

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey matt welcome back, long time no speak!! your welcome back anytime, you have alot of friends here still Smile glad to see things are going well for you. Anything you need just ask we will try our best to cater for your needs and i know you will do the same for us Smile

look after this person guys hes a loyal friend one that helped us alot in the old days Smile

Captain No
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Good to see another smilie fanatic! tongue Very Happy

Hi Matt, Welcome back. You prob don't remember me, I was a small player when you were playing. I think it's safe to say I still am reletivley small, just got more knowledge and power tongue

Sorry if I'm recalling dark memories, but are you the person who left to fight in iraq? or am I getting you mixed up with eamon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey, im sure you don't remember me to. I was low ranked when you were in ZGM but none the less it's good to see you on our forum again =)
It was eamon that went to iraq, amon ra = matt k when he was in ZGM.
Back to top Go down
Amon Ra
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm

actually I remember the both of you.
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:58 am

OK,

sorry about that too many Amons...

anyone know how eamon is doing?

Also nice to know you remember us! It's good tosee that Ogame still apeals to players who used to play. so have you started out fresh? or did you just put your account in vac mode?
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Amon Ra
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 pm

I had to go into vc mode for a while so i put in vacation mode. Enormous Crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt hear, you all remember me   Matt hear, you all remember me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt hear, you all remember me
Page 1 of 1