Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brutius is here

Go down 
+2
ds8895
Brutius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutius
Brutius

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi all,

I just joined and thought i should introduce myself so...

Name: Mike

Sexual Orientation: Straight (tho in times of need any hole will do) remember you aint gay if you dont like it scratch scratch

I have past ogame experiance so i should get back into the groove fast just a little rusty, i quit uni 1 a year or so ago when i lost my fleet due to my net unexpectatly not working Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

oh and a little note... i aint no dirty southerner im a "scouser" and proud of it cheers

if you dont know what a scouser is you can ask for a definition from the other english guys in the alliance Razz
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 pm

hey, welcome to the alliance/forums. Glad to hear you've started back up again too. Let us know if you need any assistance Smile.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 am

Welcome.

*NOTE - This is my hole. It has a big NO ENTRY sign on it. See >>> NO ENTRY <<<*
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Welcome Brutius...Glad you are here to help with the effort. If you need anything, just ask. We will do the best we can to help. Keep in mind, you will always find answers here in the forum. It is pretty active and everyone here has something to offer. Good luck and good hunting....

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:29 pm

*closes hole*
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Brutius
Brutius

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 pm

dont worry i am not desperate............. YET affraid
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Glad to hear it. You will be soon once your inactive stomping grounds get their accs deactivated. I nearly had a breakdown when that happened...they had such nice mines Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 pm

i should be fine i have 4 decent planets around galaxy 1 now to make my move into galaxy 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Cool Smile. Visit me. I'm pretty much located 2:111:x and up. I'd be happy to boost you up. Plus you can be bait for my fleet Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 pm

is that a visit me for some tea and biscuits or.... a visit me when you are desperate bounce

well i have another 5 planets to get with decent fields not sure if to make 4 colony in g2 or to put some in g3 too as the uni is pretty thin. will be making my graviton planet in g6 somewhere ofcourse Very Happy

soon will be destroying my "feeder" planets in the same system as my main planet (when i am nearing 5k points)

Edit: nvm just looking around g2 and it pretty empty too so i guess i will colonise the next 4 in g2
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi,

nice to see you are active on the forum, more active than I have been in the past... But thats another subject.

Can I just clear this up, what do you mean by dirty southerner?

I live in Devon, almost*, as south as you can get! And I aint dirty... not as in mucky! tongue

*Cornwall is more south...
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Brutius
Brutius

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:41 pm

well i feel sorry for you being so close to france and all, and its just a lil joke calling southerners dirty just like southerners say dirty northerners, just regional jokes Razz besides i am a scouser so i dont have much going for me do i haha

also we have hellcat here and he is from new zealand Twisted Evil he is primarily a sheep towards the australians, exactly same way that the uk call welsh people sheep Razz
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Well, it just like here in the United States......I live in the South. I'm originally from the North. Now all of you who are history buffs, you know about the American Civil War.....In the South, you got the die hard old southerners that even to this day cry out " THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!" Well, me being Northern born and raised have my own battle cry......." ONLY BECAUSE THE NORTHERNERS ARE NOW LIVING DOWN HERE!!!" You can imagine the looks I get with that one....Funny, it NEVER gets beyond the looks.

But, with that said, I also have another thing to say to the American southerner.......STOP INBREEDING...MARRY A YANKEE!!!!....LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Brutius wrote:

also we have hellcat here and he is from new zealand Twisted Evil he is primarily a sheep towards the australians, exactly same way that the uk call welsh people sheep Razz

We don't say they are sheep, we just say they do wierd things with sheep... Wellies two sizes to big, and velcro gloves etc...

I like the fact that everyone is against the french! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 am

yes...the usual derogatory comment is that we are "sheep shaggers"

I however can safely (and truthfully lol! ) say that I am NOT a sheep shagger. Never have been, never will be...not even if I get as desperate as Brutius at which I would resort to bum bounce not sheep bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brutius is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutius is here   Brutius is here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutius is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: