Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section   Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the ZGM.TW section of ZGM forum. here we can discuss issues that only effect the wing with out the main asking questions or getting confused because they have missed half of the story. Also here the officers and I can make anouncements that only apply to you so make sure you regularly check in here. Also just because we now have our own little section doesn't stop you from joining in with all the other parts of the forum. Pls it doesn't mean we are now seperate from ZGM, we are still ZGMers and always will be until either you leave or ZGM disbands (which shouldn't happen any time soon)

Anyway here you can ask any questions, no matter how stupid you think they are (as long as they are related to Ogame) because the chances are someone else is thinking the same. But if you wanna just chat use the other section, this part is for information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section   Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Also, before you post a new question see if it has been answered HERE first. Welcome all TW members.

Also remember everyone, this area is not for any spam or user introductions.

*closed and pinned*
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com

Welcome to ZGM.TW's Topic/Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Help & Questions-
Jump to: