Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this new expedition technology?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caveman
Caveman

What is this new expedition technology? Empty
PostSubject: What is this new expedition technology?   What is this new expedition technology? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:30 pm

the expeditoin technology is somethin new to me since the last time i played and have been puzzled by it since the start of my new ogame carreer.can anybody brief me on this new science and things associated with it. Confused

thanks,
CAVEman///
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

What is this new expedition technology? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this new expedition technology?   What is this new expedition technology? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:05 pm

An expedition (Expedition Tech) is a means of venturing out of your system by way of Slot #16. The higher level of Expedition Tech, the longer you can hold. The longer you hold on that expedition, the greater the reward. With that said, there is a risk. And the longer you hold, the greater the risk....etc. You may run into Pirates, Aliens or just become lost. The rewards are nice. You can receive Resources, Dark Matter and even Ships.

There is a thread about expeditions in the OGame Guides section of this Forum. Might be a good idea to read it. If you have any more questions about it, PM me here or in game.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down

What is this new expedition technology?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Help & Questions-
Jump to: