Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Member Acceptance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

New Member Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Gentlemen,

I just wanted to make it clear to everyone about WHO accepts new members into the alliance. A couple of members have come to me asking questions about doing that very thing...Although, there are 4 officers that have the ability to accept new people, it is the job of the Recruitment Officer (R.O.) to do that. So, any members that have questions about this subject, should direct those questions to Bayemit0. He IS the new R.O. for the Wing. However, if the R.O. is not available, due to Vacation or has not logged in that day, then it is up to either the Leader, Executive Officer or the Drill Sergeant to take up that duty until the R.O returns.

There is a Chain of Command in place...Lets make sure we direct any questions pertaining to certain duties to the Officer that is responsible for those duties.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation...

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 am

I believe it should be up to the Alliance Leader, Second in Command and the Recruitment Officer to accept members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

The reason I included the Drill Sergeant is because, he too was the R.O. before taking his new position and would be a benefit to help out in that regard. I'm not trying to overstep my bounds, I'm just trying to make things run a little smoother and with the least amount of problems.
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:58 am

What I ment was,

you said in your message that only the RO could accept people into the alliance, and if the RO was away then it will fall to the next officer to do so. I was just saying that I think it should be the responsibility of the Alliance Leader, Second in Command and the RO to accept members, and then if all of them are off then it would fall to the next officer in line.

Although I do understand why it is important for the RO to have more jobs, because when I was RO it got very boring when the alliance was full. So, I feel that a new part of bieng RO is that when the alliance is full or getting close to full, the RO should help make sure people are happy in the alliance and try to keep members in, and report any problems to either yourself or me.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Oh....Ok. I misunderstood what you were saying. Yeah, I totally agree with you, since you put it that way.

Hiding
Back to top Go down
adamfromearth
Private
Private

PostSubject: when will i stop being a new comer   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 am

how i do not be a newcomer
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Soz mate, I'll just update that now!

P.S it's nice to see someone active on here! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Acceptance   New Member Acceptance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Acceptance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Chat-