Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rampage (MOB) - New Threat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

Rampage (MOB) - New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 am

Just wanted to let you all know....Rampage of MOB has recently gotten the ability to build Death Stars. I know he has been probing a lot of members of the Wing, as well as myself. This is why I even bring up the subject. He and I occasionally chat, mostly because he DOES probe me and I send him a nice message stating...Hey, how are you??? What have you been up to???? And He just happened to show me his recent acquisition of the Death Star. Granted, he only has one of them right now, but as you know, getting the ability to build them is harder than actually building them. So, I'm sure he will have more of them in the very near future.

Unfortunately, I have never had the "privilege" of going up against Death Stars before. Therefore, I don't know of any way to combat them, aside from using Destroyers. I do NOT know of any tactics or strategies that would be useful in situations of going up against them, either in offensive or defensive ways. So, I'm going to put this out there...If any of you KNOW or have heard of ways to take out Death Stars, any tactics or strategies, please post them here or in the OGame Guides section of this Forum. Any information will be useful.

Thanks...

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:32 am

Two facts here:
1. 7 plasma turrets will force a draw with one death star
2. It takes about 70 destroyers to take down one death star

So keep this in mind when building defence and fleet.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, I'm not too worried about my defenses as of yet. But, I'm only half way as far as Destroyers and I only have 45 of those.

Thanks for the tip, Ghost.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:15 pm

He's been probing and probing at my planets like crazy. I think one of these days he's probably going to send one of those things my way. I need to start preparing a fleet for when he does...I don't need him to catch me completely off guard.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Agreed, Joe......

I speak to Rampage on a fairly regular basis and he probes the hell out of my planets AND he also knows if my fleet is sitting on my moon, I'm online and waiting. Usually when he probes me, I sent a message basically saying Good morning and we chat a little bit. I figure, try to keep it friendly...But, this is after all, a game of war. If he catches me with my pants down, I deserve to get hit...LOL.
Back to top Go down
joeight
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:34 pm

So. Recap :

1)Dont pull your pants down

2)Stay friendly though

3)Say Good morning

4)Don't get hit
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:11 pm

LOL....yeah, in a nutshell.....But, keep in mind, Rampage is still hungry to take out my fleet. Not to mention, Stewie. He too is with MOB.
Back to top Go down
LordStriker
LordStriker

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 am

we dont need to worry about rampage...ive talked with him and other MOB players who are a serious or potential threat. rampage has agreed to leave us alone, and i will make sure he sticks to it.
Back to top Go down
Caveman
Caveman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

mhhmmmmm.... Guns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
Caveman
Caveman

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

mhhmmmmm.... Guns
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
LordStriker
LordStriker

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 pm

no seriously lol...we had a long convo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage (MOB) - New Threat   Rampage (MOB) - New Threat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage (MOB) - New Threat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: ZGM Training Wing :: TW Chat-
Jump to: