Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Type Of Player Are You?

Go down 
+5
The Muffin Man
TattooMan
_The_Destroyer_
Silent Killer
JustinSP
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

What Type Of Player Are You? Empty
PostSubject: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm

TURTLES:
They r the most defensive players in ogame. They invest all their res on defense. Such a tactic allows them to play more relaxed because this way of playing is based on the fact that other players dont attack such players because they cant make profit by attacking such a defense and stealing res that is made in 24 hours for example. But turtles r hated amongst many ogame players and many of them attack turtles just for fun or for the sake of destroying a turtle, no matter of the fact that there wont be any profit (many players do it by sending out many waves of RIPs and if that happens, ur defense will be smaller and smaller with each day). And as a reminder, EVERY defense can be cracked, there is always a large enough fleet to take it down. The only fleet turtles have r just LC for deploying res if needed. Turtles should have good mines to recover faster if hit.

Advantages:
- Turtles dont have a fleet and they dont have to bother with problems like loosing a fleet,
- They dont have to worry about fleet-saving and can make a fleet-save anywhere they like. They also dont have to run home and wait for the fleet to return in fear that it will be destroyed,
- For the same price of a fleet, the defense is stronger (but EVERY defense can be cracked),
- 70% of the defense is repaired,
- Smart turtles have a good economy and recover faster after a bigger loss,
- They dont spend much time on ogame, they have much more time for RL.

Disadvantages:
- Defense cant make profit, but fleet can,
- U will be a more wanted target because many players hate turtles,
- U cant fleet-save ur defense, so its a easy target,
- Defense defends only 1 planet, but a fleet is movable.

RAIDERS:
They r very offensive players that constantly attack (raid) other players. Players that play like raiders loose the most of their time (compared to the other player types), and loose also many times their nerves lol. They attack many smaller targets at the same time and make huge profits out of it. They play with lighter ships like cruisers, battle cruisers, battleships in some cases and the basic fodder of course. The SC is 1 of the best fast-raiding ships. Good mines r also good for them because they can rebuild their fleet faster, but i saw many raiders with not so high mines, they just depend on their income from attacks. And that can be a problem if u loose ur fleet.

Advantages:
- The fleet (if properly used) can make huge profit,
- The fleet can also defend,
- Raiders have also a good use of the moon, while turtles use the moon only for fleet-save.

Disadvantages:
- They usually tend to give up the game if their fleet is destroyed,
- They have always to watch their fleet all day long, so it dont gets destroyed while stationed on the planet,
- They dont have large defenses, and if some1 attacks them they r easier to destroy.

MINER:
They r trading players and spend all their res in mines. They often have the highest mines of all the player types. They r also very good traders because they use their res only for buildings and LCs, so they have always spare res to trade, and having a miner as a constant trading-partner is a complete success. They usually dont have very large defenses (like turtles for example) and can be more easily cracked, but many players play a combination of miner/turtle. They have the best economy of all in most cases and they use only LCs for deployment and transport missions.

Advantages:
- They have a very good economy,
- They invest very much, but gain also very much,
- They dont spend much time on ogame, they have much more time for RL,
- They r very good traders.

Disadvantages:
- They dont have a large fleet and defense, so they r very easy targets,
- They easily loose solar sats if they have them in orbit.

FLEETER:
They r the most feared and aggressive/offensive players. They spend all their res in their fleet. They depend on a fleet that consists of heavy ships and big quantities of them. Their fleet is their best res income. They have a big fleet and they use it to kill big fleets and make sometimes humongous profits out of it. They dont attack as often as raiders but when they attack, it ends often in a disaster for the defender lol. A fleeter should also have enough high mines to recover fast after a great loss.

Advantages:
- They have a very large fleet and can crack almost every1,
- If the fleet is properly used, they can make humongous profits,
- If top ranked, they dont have to fear others so much; they will be rarely probed,
- They enjoy the most respect if they r successful.

Disadvantages:
- They spend much time, they have less time for RL.
- They have to watch their fleet always and run home when their feet arrives back from a trip.
- They usually tend to give up the game if their fleet is destroyed.

Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:01 am

well I am a turtle/fleeter and somtimes am a raider.
Back to top Go down
_The_Destroyer_
_The_Destroyer_

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:42 pm

I would classify myself as a raider/miner. I have a relatively large fleet, but I cant seem to find enough targets to do alot of major fleet hits.
Sometime we should all post our fleet sizes Smile
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:37 pm

It is probably a good idea to be a little of everything...Raider/Miner/Turtle/Fleeter. I think I'm a bit of everything. I always recover fairly quickly after a decimating blow to my fleet. Although, getting the same size fleet takes a long time, I'm able to get up a small-medium sized raiding fleet with-in a few hours. Maybe a day at most. What helps in that respect...Colonies. The more you have, the more able you are to build up a fleet by using all the shipyards all at once. Again, You need the Res. So, keep building the mines. Build the defenses to keep them safe. Build the fleets for raiding....and for God's Sake...FLEET SAVE!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
_The_Destroyer_
_The_Destroyer_

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Amen, amen, amen. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:48 am

I think you missed one thing there _The_Destroyer_,

AMEN

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Raider/Fleeter I guess, although not many fleets this noob are worth crashing
Back to top Go down
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

i was a raider/fleeter but i got very very VERY annoyed so i stopped and now i am trying a bit of em all but i always get stopped cos a dude keeps on attacking me destroying my def and my fleet and taking all my money. ANNNNNNNND to make things worse it doesnt give me a battle report so i never know who it is Mad
Back to top Go down
Caveman
Caveman

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm

im a turtle/miner
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cavenem12
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm

I'd say im a mix of everything, i have pretty good mines(all over 20 aside from some duet mines) on most of my planets and a sizeable defence on all of the aswell(enough to stave off most players ranked below me). And i also have a fleet worth 90 odd k points lol and i do use it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Type Of Player Are You?   What Type Of Player Are You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Type Of Player Are You?
Page 1 of 1