Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dare Devil.....who is he??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain No

Dare Devil.....who is he?? Empty
PostSubject: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Right guys who is he and who accepted him im confused at this message hes posted in game

Dare Devil informs you:
hey!

i am new member.....are you ready for war?becouse i am already in war with all alliance DEATH...

see ya!

someone please enlighten me?

Captain No
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:32 pm

I'll tell you what i know. I accepted him after talking to him a bit then after he joined he said he was at war with that alliance in the circular you just posted. I looked him up on ogame stats and the alliance he was at war with and it turns out he just left it and i asked him why, it was because one of their members attacked him so he declared a personal war on them. However the guy who attacked him left and so he's stopped attacking the alliance as a whole and is just hunting that one person now. Hope that cleared up some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Also this may be of intrest to someone, Dare Devil wants to trade his account for any ogame.org account bar this uni with over 100k points. Baring in mind his account has 1.6 mil points you may wish to do it soon. If anyone wants to do this get in contact with him.
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Hes not going to go and get the whole universe pissed at us right?
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Well if we start to get complaints then we can sort it out, however it doesn't see like he's going to be with us for much longer as he is trading his account. Is there anyone with an account in another uni with over 100k points?
Back to top Go down
Captain No

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:31 pm

well thanks for clearing that up ghost......as my diplomat is away looks like im taking over my old job and going on the diplomatic front once again haha its be a while guys Razz

anyone want a temp job as acting diplomat? ghost you seem pretty up to date on things Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Planet
Level 5
Level 5
Ghost Planet

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:49 am

Yh sure, i'll be the diplomat =)
Back to top Go down
Captain No

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:40 pm

i willtalk to destroyer when he gets back to see if he wants to share the job with you as he has been quite busy recently if you want me to that is??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare Devil.....who is he??   Dare Devil.....who is he?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare Devil.....who is he??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: