Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) Empty
PostSubject: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Just a question:

I have a vote to put forwards...

For raiding are LC or SC better?

The reason I ask is because sure LC are better value, but SC are typically faster (unless you spam Combustion)

Last edited by hellcat92 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm

moved to off topic area
-Justin

I prefer LC because it carries more and they are cheaper to build for what they can carry. But im not really sure for raiding because although my fleet is ranked 180 something I never use it Flushed
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:57 pm

I Generally use Small in my smaller raids that don't require other ships.....Large cargo I use with my capital ships, and My light fighters are used mostly for cannon fodder. Either way, You need both types of cargo to have an effective fleet.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Hmm, ok.

Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Personally, I use both.

I tend to group LCs with larger and slower capital ships like bombers and destroyers. SCs work as a great raiding transport once you get level 5 impulse drives so they attain 10,000 base speed, keeping up with the battleship, heavy fighter and battlecruiser. SC's combined with battleships/battle cruisers/cruisers and fodder are an effective raiding fleet. There really isn't a huge difference between LCs and SMs that warrants one over the other 100% of the time, so much if it is up to preference. Another plus that comes along with the SC's speed is more time options in fleet saving, crashing and the like. And of course, the further the target, the more use the SC gets out of it's speed.
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:06 am

Just one question...

how is this off topic? how much more Ogameing can it get? it should be in the guides, surely?
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

I think I originally posted it there, but SOMEBODY *GLARES NOT AT NOT JUSTIN NOT* moved it Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 pm

The Muffin Man wrote:
Just one question...

how is this off topic? how much more Ogameing can it get? it should be in the guides, surely?

Admin is teh king he shall not be questioned by thou mortal members. king
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm

yeah, well I'm the jester (appointed by alliance leader so HAH!)

so here's what I have to say to that...

uh...I think I lost my speech...

dammit...

err...can I do this thing tomorrow?

kthxbai!

*ZOOOOOOOOM*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)   LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LC vs SC (inserting extra letters so I have between 10 and 255 characters *grr*)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Off Topic-
Jump to: