Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is kennett you asked? well....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

who is kennett you asked? well.... Empty
PostSubject: who is kennett you asked? well....   who is kennett you asked? well.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 pm

hi i am kennett or Chris kennett thats were my nickname came from i am 14 years old and i live in castleford england i played ogame before with a player called KENFACE but i got bored of it so i left and my mate pazza left but both of us started it up together i am in same school as pazza in pontefract england i am in year 10 preparing for my GCSE's. affraid affraid
i have been in this alliance before but if you remember i left because of the constant circular messages from people asking for res then i joined TSOL and i got them allianced with us ZGM.wing then i left because they are really bad and i joined you again and i love the forum Rock On Rock On Rock On
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: who is kennett you asked? well....   who is kennett you asked? well.... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Hehe, I started off in TSOL too :p
Back to top Go down
The Muffin Man
Level 7
Level 7
The Muffin Man

PostSubject: Re: who is kennett you asked? well....   who is kennett you asked? well.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Can I just ask what it means if your name is in white? it isn't in the legend...

Also what GCSE's you taking? I feel sorry for you if you chose history or ICT they are terrible... tongue I currently do ICT and I have heard the stories about History farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonjudocentres.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is kennett you asked? well....   who is kennett you asked? well.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is kennett you asked? well....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: