Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)   Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm

does anybody play wow?

i have an account my main is a human warrior lvl 21 i have been playing on him for 4 days however i got a different computer and this one isn't strong enough for the game so at christmas i get a laptop which is very powerful and i will sart again
my alts are a lvl 16 gnome mage
a 15 dwarf hunter
a lvl 14 nightelf druid
if you do play it and you havent bought thenew expantion you are complete D#*$ cos it is amazing if you play the game message in this topic
oh and btw if you do play say if your in the american servers or the european servers cos i am in the european servers and alll of my characters are in the realm daggerspine
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)   Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 pm

I did up until about 2 months ago, but then I gave up because it was just getting too repetitive, and it was too close to the release of WotLK to get a chance to gear properly (hit 70 on my mage about 2 weeks before WotLK).
Back to top Go down
kennett
Level 3
Level 3
kennett

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)   Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 am

i have got to admit it is pretty addictive but its also amazing
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)   Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:56 am

i played for 1 year but then i got way to busy with college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)   Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anybody play wow (world of warcraft)
Page 1 of 1