Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He got me again...

Go down 
+5
JustinSP
awc
Unstoppable
Ghost Planet
hellcat92
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

He got me again... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 pm

The connotation of your phrase is what make you come off as critical Unstoppable. It is important to learn from your mistakes, but I don't see the need to get too caught up in it. It is a game, and people will learn in due time. The faster the better, but you don't have to be militaristic. His loss is his "punishment". I don't think you need to scold him over things he may not have had complete control over. That's all.

I really don't think destroyers is the way to go here. I can remember when I first started playing. I was a couple days ahead of a neighboring player. I raided him the moment I got light fighters and knocked him off balance long enough for him to fall behind. Bigger players finished him off...he's gone now.

What i'm saying is gocaps is too strong to fight. If you check his stats, he used to have ~2300 fleet points. He got crashed, but he's rebuilding extremely quickly. I don't think your going to be able to keep up. I think your best bet is to do what Unstoppable said can colonize far away while developing your homeworld as best as you can. Don't get me wrong, destroyers are awesome. They're the trump card against any heavy fleet. The downside is they use up a lot of deut and will easily get swarmed by anything gocaps throws at you. Make destroyers a secondary objective.

Good luck on the colonies Hellcat Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
JustinSP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Hyperspace does cost a lot. If I were you I would save up for a while and continue to fleetsave. Also make sure to fleetsave your resources too. Also dont have anything big at your planet next to gocaps. Just use that planet to mine until he calms down a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://zgmalliance.forummotion.com
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Will do, cheers ds.
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm

i say we all help hellcat by attcking that little mother Censored so he can start fleeting.

give me his courdinates and i will try to hunt him down.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 am

[1:195:6]
[1:208:10] - This one's his homeworld, fleet's probably all on his moon

Those are the only ones I can find in nearby space. He's in V mode again at the moment, that's his normal tactic - pop off as many attacks as he can in the space of about 24 hours and then retreat back into V mode within about 3 days of coming out of it. I don't know whether this is because he CBF fleetsaving or if he's just using it as a cheap tactic and dual-accounting to spy out his stomping grounds to see when they are ripe for attacking again. I only mention this last strategy as every day when I check my messages I have messages saying that every one of my planets has been E Probed. This happens every day without fail.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm

I think everyone is being probed on a daily basis. Like I said(repeatedly), there are NOT a lot of targets out there. i used to have about a dozen farms. Now I'm down to only 3 in the same area Ii scan everyday. I have even resorted to invading into other galaxies.

The best thing you can do if you are being probed, is to make DAMN sure you don't leave anything on your planet(s) that will make you a target. Fleetsave using the deploy option. NOT the transport option. It's a lot harder to be crashed when you DEPLOY because, you can recall the fleet and you cannot be phalanxed. Now that's not to say you can't still be crashed. It's called a blind phalanx and it is extremely hard to do. Either way, you need to make it as hard as possible to keep yourself from being crashed and you need to make yourself unattractive so you won't be smashed. I know you probably have heard all this before, But you really need to do everything you can to keep yourself somewhat safe.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 am

Yeah, it becomes obvious that people are getting desperate when somebody hits a planet of mine and only manages to walk away with 10k res in total lol. The guy was 100 ranks above me and he;s raiding people for 10k at a time???
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 pm

That DOES happen. It has gotten to the point were I will raid if I can get 20k of metal out of it. Yeah, things are getting REAL thin. I have been warning everyone about this over the past few weeks. That's why I keep telling ALL of you to be careful and not screw up. Everyone that has a moon and a lanx is watching you, remember that. Make sure you are online when that fleet comes back from Fleet Saving. And make sure you don't leave anything to make yourself a target and fleetsave using the Deploy option, that way if anyone tries to crash you, you can recall the fleet and they will NOT be able to lanx that fleet again. If you play the game with the premise that someone is watching your every move, then you will be one step ahead of that potential crasher. And please, for the love of God, don't leave your res behind when you fleetsave. Use it or take it with you!!!

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Yikes, you said people were getting desperate, but I didn't realise you meant quite THAT desperate...
Sounds like what this Uni needs is a giant free-for-all Battle Royale type war to clean out the bad blood and shuffle the rankings around a bit, as otherwise once you get into the top 150ish (I'm guessing here) the only way to move up a rank is for someone above you to be crashed by someone even further above you and hope that the same doesn't happen to you.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm

*gulp* I didn't realise it took quite THAT much deut to move a fleet across 5 galaxies...
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Well, there are a lot of noobs new to Uni 10. Unfortunately, they are all still noobs and can't be touched. Hopefully, in the next few weeks we will see a bit more new blood. But, I feel a war is probably the way to get ahead anymore. The only thing is, we are NOT ready.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah, too bad too. I've finally started to claw my way up through the ranks again - Gocaps has retreated back into v mode, and once of his friends was very nice and contacted me asking if I'd like him to intercede on my behalf.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 pm

I'd take him up on it....The reason why he is willing to do that, is probably to keep you from leaving ogame and to keep the universe up. There are some people out there that really don't care about the situation in UNI 10. That's why my primary raiding income is from inactive people. I really don't want to hit anyone so hard that they quit. We need the players. But, it IS the name of the game.
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks for your advice on keeping a planet in G5 to build colony ships from Unstoppable Very Happy I just got me a planet with 324 fields Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brutius
Brutius

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:12 am

i trade you that planet for my recent colony? 47 field
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Congratz! My highest is 311... Keep colonizing Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:23 pm

my highest is 400 am i LUCKY OR WHAT Party Party Party Party Party
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:18 am

you bastard...

you'd better get at least lvl 40 of every mine on that planet...(that is provided mines don't max out???)
Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 pm

It's impossible to fill out a 400 field planet Wink.
Back to top Go down
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Yeah...But, I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun trying. My largest Planet is only 285 fields. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a hard time filling all the fields on that one.
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 pm

lol
this is my largest and most buildings

(203 / 335 fields) [315]

315 is original Field
335 is with Terraformer

ppl higher than me have at least 225 fields full
and No88 has at least 240 + idk.. just assuming.

*Dam bastards*
I'll get there soon.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Silent Killer
Level 6
Level 6
Silent Killer

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:51 am

muhahahahahaha I AM LUCKY ROCK ON Rock On Rock On Party Party OMGLOLROFLOMG

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Unstoppable
Level 5
Level 5
Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm

This time I got him. lmao

The following fleets met in battle:

Attacker: Unstoppable
S.Cargo...23
H.Fighter...25

Defender: hellcat92

Defender: he defender lost a total of 0 units.

-- After battle --

Attacker: Unstoppable
S.Cargo...23 ( lost: 0 )
H.Fighter...25 ( lost: 0 )

Defender: hellcat92
Destroyed

Defender: he defender lost a total of 0 units.
Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured
50.000 metal 50.000 crystal and 12.175 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
The defender lost a total of 0 units.
At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 0 crystal.

Battle Result
(Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
Attacker gain: 112.175
Defender lost: 0
Total Damage: 0

Converted with Invader Skodge's CR Converter 3.5

Back to top Go down
ds8895
Level 6
Level 6
ds8895

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm

Razz

Massive hit Audie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He got me again...   He got me again... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He got me again...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero G Marines :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: