Zero G Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Marines

Welcome to the Zero G Marines alliance. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZGM Wing Alliance Stats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooMan
Level 6
Level 6
TattooMan

ZGM Wing Alliance Stats Empty
PostSubject: ZGM Wing Alliance Stats   ZGM Wing Alliance Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 pm

I have been keeping an eye on the alliance stats for some time, considering I have been the one updating the alliance page with those stats. Although we have been doing fairly well, I feel we can be doing better. Yeah, The last time I looked, we were at #3 in research. That's great!!! But, at the same time, we are lacking in Fleets points and overall points. Fleet points are no big deal, because I know most of the members are Miners or Turtles. It's the OVERALL points I am concerned with. We have a total of 37 members, and we should be doing better in that regard.

I have warned all of you of the status of Universe 10. And quite frankly, it had fallen on deaf ears for most of you. Most, NOT all. I also realize that SOME of you want to go to war...That will NOT happen. At least, we will not declare it. Why??? Plain and simple answer, we are not ready. Again, the stats would reflect that IF you were getting prepared. I KNOW you guys have seen me post all of this info on other threads in this Forum and to tell you the truth, I'm tired of repeating this. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who cares about this alliance. I hope that is not the case. Those of you who do care, please keep building up those defenses, mines and technologies. Not to mention, Fleets, for those of you who are Fleeters or Raiders. We are a great alliance...Lets show those who have shown us no respect that we ARE an alliance to be reckoned with....Let THEM feel fear for a change when they see that fleet coming for them or let them think twice before they let their fleet loose on us. Last, but certainly not least...We need to communicate with each other. That is what this forum is designed for.

~TattooMan~
Back to top Go down
Doddzy
Private
Private
Doddzy

PostSubject: Re: ZGM Wing Alliance Stats   ZGM Wing Alliance Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 pm

TattooMan wrote:
We need to communicate with each other. That is what this forum is designed for.

~TattooMan~
Well since I cant see any replies in the wing section apart from mine everyone must be able to read each others minds..... except me so can we try to do this
Back to top Go down
hellcat92
Level 7
Level 7
hellcat92

PostSubject: Re: ZGM Wing Alliance Stats   ZGM Wing Alliance Stats I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 am

Yup, I totally agree with that last thought Tattoo...too bad Doddzy can't read minds :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZGM Wing Alliance Stats   ZGM Wing Alliance Stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZGM Wing Alliance Stats
Page 1 of 1